A "Featured" sidebar slot on ForumPromotion.com can be the perfect addition to your marketing toolkit.
Advertising on ForumPromotion
We understand the importance of boosting your brand's visibility in a venue most relative to your business goals. With this in mind we've made available a unique, premium advertising opportunity, in a high impact zone and optimized for maximum exposure. Alongside the most rich and authoritative forum-generated content available, our ad spot can help drive quality leads from an engaged audience. Advertisers may feature either a submission (thread) already present on FP, or a forum's homepage by submitting to the Advertisements category.
- Type: text-link
- Total slots: 1
- Sitewide: yes
- Affiliate links: no
- Minimum Buy: 1 Week
- $20/week, $60/month, $200/6 months
Payments can be made by PayPal or Card. Please note that all purchases are final, non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and non-transferable.
Requirements for Acceptance
All advertising links must point to a forum/message board, and will require approval prior to campaign commencement. While reviewing your application, we’ll ask for ad info to make sure we're sending our visitors somewhere safe. If not, we’ll respectfully decline.
Advertisers are responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations. Failure to comply with these standards may result in cancellation of your advertising and termination of your account. ForumPromotion reserves the right to reject or remove any ad for any reason. The policies listed here are subject to change at any time, without notice.
Ads must not include any of the following:
- Content targeted to minors.
- Content that in any way infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party, including trademark, copyright or other personal or proprietary rights.
- False, deceptive or misleading content. All text must be relevant and appropriate to the service or product being promoted.
- Links to non-functional web pages or to pages not matching the product or brand being advertised on ForumPromotion.
- Spyware or malware or links to sites containing spyware or malware.
- Ads may not imply a ForumPromotion endorsement without prior written permission.
- Associated ads and landing pages must not use ForumPromotion copyrighted or trademarked material without prior written permission.
Note: To join our group of advertisers, you must be a member at forumpromotion.com. However, being a member does not necessarily mean that your site or brand is fit to be one of our advertisers. Further, if you've ever been involved in bothersome behavior on FP, inclusion may be declined. If you are managing ads on behalf of multiple advertisers, each advertiser must be managed through separate accounts.
Ready to start a campaign? Contact us at advertising(@)forumpromotion.com.